Being unable to watch your favourite programmes and experiencing a poor-quality picture can be incredibly frustrating and ruin your TV viewing experience. When your television aerial satellite stops working, this is an issue you will want to get sorted out as quickly as possible.
Troubleshooting Aerial Satellite Issues
In some situations, you may find a relatively simple fix to resolve your aerial satellite issues and get back to enjoying your programmes. Here are some common issues that can sometimes cause you to lose your television picture and how to resolve them:
- Check your aerial cable has not become disconnected from the back of the television. This may sound obvious, but it is worth checking!
- Your television may need to be re-tuned. You could try selecting the autotune function on your television to see if this resolves the problem.
- Ensure you are using the right source/input option. If someone has fiddled with the remote control or accidentally pressed a button, your source or input may be incorrect. Press your source or input button and make sure that TV is selected.
While the above issues are simple to fix yourself, you may discover that there is something else causing your aerial to stop working. If you still cannot pick up a clear signal on television after trying the above methods, it is likely you will need extra help to identify the problem. In this situation, it is best to call out an aerial satellite repair company to establish the cause of the problem and get your television aerial working correctly again.
Trying to repair your aerial yourself can be extremely dangerous. You may also make the problem worse, so it is best to call in expert help to get your aerial problem solved correctly and efficiently.
Why Choose Sterling Satellite Installations If Your Aerial Satellite Stops Working?
At Sterling Satellite Installations, we are proud to provide a professional aerial satellite repair service across Northamptonshire for our residential and commercial customers.
Here are some of the reasons that our many satisfied customers choose us for all their aerial satellite repair needs:
- We have a proven track record of providing the highest standard of workmanship for our customers.
- We provide a high-quality service while still providing excellent value for money.
- We understand that being unable to watch your television is frustrating. We will always do our best to reach you as soon as we can and repair your satellite aerial. So, same day service is usually available.
- Our reputation matters, so we are reliable and will always provide the best level of service to customers.
- Our technicians are Confederation of Aerial Industries (CAI) trained, which means we are certified to carry out aerial satellite repair in the UK.
Contact Sterling Satellite Installations for all Your Aerial Satellite Installation and Repair Needs
Contact us today on 01604 857557, and we will be more than happy to discuss your aerial satellite problem and arrange a visit from our friendly team to get your aerial working once again.